|[expand all] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [index]|
|06.10.2004: Cable cover|
If you were to clean the throttle body, then you'd stop here, just clean it
inside and put the pipe back. However, to replace the throttle body, you
need to do more. Continue with removing the cover over the throttle cable
(two 10 mm bolts).
Throttle body removal and replacement on a 4-cylinder Saab 9-5.
Tools and supplies:
- 10 mm socket: throttle body and cable cover bolts;
- 13 mm or 1/2" wrench: negative battery clamp;
- flat screwdriver: delivery pipe boot clamps, limp home mechanism reset;
- pliers: coolant hose clamps;
- new rubber seal (#9176918) and vaseline;
- torque wrench.